5 days work week
Competitive Compensation Package
- Handle full set of accounts including AP AR GL
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly and yearly Management & Cash
- Flow Management
- Maintain & monitor Contract Progress Billing & Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and maintain Fixed Asset schedule
- Responsible in preparing annual budgeting and forecasting process and monitoring of actual results.
- Responsible for quarterly GST submission & yearly Tax Report.
- Maintain proper accounting records and documentations for audit and ensure compliance and alignment
of accounting policies and procedures with the government regulations.
- Conduct internal and external stock-take.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure proper order of the accounts.
- Liaise with banker on bank related matters.
- Responsible in achieving the department goals.
- Any other add-hoc duties as assigned related to accounting matters.
- Min Diploma or above in accounting or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in accounting role
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Familiar with Sage Accpac and SQL is an advantage
- Must have experience in contracting or construction company
- Can start as soon as possible
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to the following email addresses: